Revision as of 23:16, 6 November 2018 by Aaron
THIS PAGE IS DEPRECATED. This page details processing procedures described in Hattne 2014 (Ha14), using LABELIT for initial indexing and stills-specific refinement and integration code implemented in the package cctbx.rstbx
- Ha14 Installation setting up using the old psana
- Ha14 Tutorials general tutorials for processing LCLS data
- Processing Blog describing how we solved typical problems.
- Processing L498 thermolysin details instructions to reproduce the results published in the forthcoming cctbx.xfel paper.
- 2014 Workshop Tutorial: cctbx.xfel . Note, due to recent changes at LCLS, many of these tutorials are out of date for data collected late 2014 and onwards. For more up to date information, see above tutorials. For data collected before late 2014, these workshop tutorials are useful.
- Powerpoint presentations